[LYRICS] Cotton Candy


Don't do this and that
I'll change in front of you anyways
Why is it different from what I thought
This is our first winter
You can't be like this
I know you're going to be disappointed
No
I can't just pray
Then should I just start
My plan for you
If it doesn't work, I'll make it work
If I say I'll do it
I have to do it
Like nothing
* I'll get you that
White cloud floating in that sky
After, I'll gather my overflowing heart and 
Give it to you
My heart is fluttering
With the excitement, if you mix it
It comes out like cotton candy
Sweetly *
I'll get that star that lookslike you
I approach you
Will you like me
I'm in a good mood lalala
Wait wait wait
Over there x3
Please let my heart calm down for a bit
Because I can't calm down with you around
Close your eyes, this is what you probably wanted 
So I'll tell you
That's how it started
I confessed with my eyes tight
That's why today is more important
If it doesn't work, I'll make it work
If I say I'll do it
I have to do it
Like nothing
Chorus
Your translucent eyes reflect me
The moment I take one step closer
Our love becomes red
The sky we are looking at is blue
The person who will only look at you is me
I will become a light that shines your path
I'll kiss you sweetly 
Sweetly

translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments