[FANCAFE] 161221 Moonbin Letter


[From. Moonbin] My Darling Healing

Within the things I'm thankful for.....

Jung Seunghwan's "Are you okay? It's not your fault. It's okay if you're a little late. You have worked hard. Today too. You are more than enough. This is what I should have told myself first."

You see, I really want our Arohas to love themselves a lot!!
Because our Arohas are very special! I always say this, but eat your meals!! Don't get sick, and even if you are having a hard time, gain strength!
Why am I like this all of a sudden?.. Haha I just thought of Aroha a lot today~~
Lastly, I will show you a video I like a lot!
You have done well today too *kiss*!!!

BTOB is the best!


translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!!
Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments