[OTHER] AROHA 1ST GENERATION MEMBERSHIP POSTCARD - Sanha


To. ASTRO's One and Only Fan (AROHA)
Hello~ I am the youngest cutest loveliest Sanha
ASTRO's One and Only Fan...
Aroha was revealed at our debut showcase..
That feeling.. was so happy and exciting to be with our Arohas... I couldn't express it with words
I always wanted to say thank you once again and I love you once again to our Aroha
When Arohas are having a hard time, you say you think about us and bear with it, but when we are tired, we think about all the times with Arohas and the days in the future and bear with it...Thank you so much, let's see each other for 10... 100 years~

-Sanha-

translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!
Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments