[OTHER] Aroha 1st Generation Membership Photocard Message - Rocky


2016. 02. 28 It seems like just yesterday when I was young and I wanted to become a singer just because I saw somebody dance on TV... I have debuted
2016. 05. 27 Arohas are so bright like the summer light^^ You know I love you rightㅎ I love you a lot~
2016. 07. 04 I wish that you can gain strength and comfortably rely on ASTRO
2016. 08. 29 Like Aroha who helps me gain strength I didn't have, we will become an ASTRO that helps you gain strength so please love and trust us until the end
2016. 10. 06 One day, there will be an even better dayㅎㅎ Just like how I went from a trainee with no future to Aroha's artist

translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments