[FANCAFE] 170103 JinJin Fancafe




[From. JinJin] Babies what are you doing~?

How was your day today?? Whether it was good, sad, or happy~!
Tell me everything you need toㅎㅎ
I will recommend a song after reading comments♡ Because I’m JjinD♡

[From. JinJin] Babiesㅎㅎ You needed somewhere to vent♡

To people preparing to sleep~
Zico - It Was Love feat. Luna of f(x)
If you listen to this before you sleep, ignore the lyrics but the feeling is so good, it’s easier to sleep♡♡♡ㅎㅎ good night babies~ ㅎㅎ

For people who need strength while studying or working~
Akdong Musician - Give Love
My babies, oppa will give you love~~♡♡♡
Gain strength~!!! Fighting!!!!ㅎㅎ

To people who had a hard time today or not feeling well~
Jang Bumjun - Spring Rain
It’s okay to tear~ tear~ while you listen to this song♡ It’s okay!! We have tomorrowㅎㅎ

To people who had a great day today~~
Bolbbalgan4 - Chocolate
Our babies are my chocolate♡ㅎㅎ
Gain strength~^^

I was reading the comments, but there’s so many… (You had a lot to say to oppa♡
 )
I will recommend music for those waiting, but i’ll continue to read comments♡ㅎㅎ
There’s more than 1000♡

translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!
Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments