[OTHER] AROHA 1st Generation Membership Postcard - MJ


To. The most special and one and only, our Aroha 1st generation♥︎♥︎♥︎

Hello! I am the reliable, cool, cute, adorable, lovely homme fatale MJ~
I'm so excited because it feels like we're starting fresh with our Aroha 1st generation
and I'm so happy at the thought of making new memories♥︎
If our vitamin-like Aroha who always supports us wherever you maybe wasn't with us...
I wonder how sad I would be ㅠ.ㅠ I don't even want to think about it! Whines...ㅠ.ㅠ
Until the day we fulfill our dreams, let's support and help each other while making cool and beautiful memories and go towards our dream Our one and only precious Aroha 1st generation who make me proud, I love you ♡.♡

PS. ASTRO will never let go of Aroha's hands.

-MJ-
translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!
Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments