[FANCAFE] 170102 Sanha Letter




[From. Yoon Sanha] Happy new year 2017☆ (in english)

Hello! I am Yoon Sanha who just went up to my 11th grade in high school!!ㅎㅎㅎㅎ Oh this is awkward…what to do..so awkwardㅠㅠ😢
How am I already in my 11th grade…Cutie Sanha is in 11th grade!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  (sorry)
Right though?? A year has already passed…
If you asked me to pick a year from 2000-2016, I’d pick 2016!! Seriously!!
ASTRO officially debuted…Aroha was named… It feels like just yesterday we were promoting our first album but we’re already finished with 3rd album promotions… Maybe because we were with (A)rohas, time flew so quickly♡ Arohas have really worked hard this year♡♡ You couldn’t sleep much and still write us letters…It’s not easy supporting us…but I just want to thank everybody..♡
We are still very lacking as ASTRO and Sanha, but this year I will be cuter>< ㅋㅋㅋㅋ just kidding I will become ASTRO Sanha that grows even more!!
Also I hope we make more happy memories♡♡ Our darlings Aroha~😙😙 Happy new yearrrrrrssssss

translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!
Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments