[FANCAFE] 170115 JinJin Letter



[From. JinJin] Babies read this post and sleep warmly~♡ㅎㅎ

Our babies~!!! I miss you~!!!
Every time I wake up and start working, I think of you.. The more I spend time with you, the more I miss you and the more I want to be with you~ㅎㅎ
We went to practice for ISAC Aerobics, I hope we get a gold metalㅎㅎ
To make our Aroha happier
And lots of people were worried about our outfitsㅎㅎ Dear~ do not worry~ㅎㅎ
Anyways the weather is very cold lately~
January is definitely January, ㅠㅠso cold so coldㅠㅠ
I will make you warm always, come into my arms
You must be tired from working and/or going to school
Whatever it is~ I hope you be happy when you look at ASTRO while you are having a hard time~
We will work harder to be that kind of presence
So please look forward and anticipate us♡ I adore you a lot*
I love you my babies~
Also this picture is Photographer Jin working hardㅎㅎ Please love Photographer Jin a lot~

p.s Rain released his new song 'The Best Gift' ㅠㅠ The MV is so cool and the song is so good
Please listen to it once~!!
Rain - The Best Gift (Prod. by PSY)
My babies are my best gift~
Goodnight everybodyㅎㅎ
Jinnight~!

t/n: * JinJin wrote 'Many' in English instead of 'a lot' because in Korean, 'Ma-ny' means 'a lot'.

translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!



Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments