[FANCAFE] 170122 Eunwoo Letter / Poem



[From. Eunwoo] Eunwoo the Poet

Snow

Cha Eunwoo

A white guest from the sky
Is falling down shyly

As the wind makes a reserved joke
It softly shakes, but

It is made up of its whiteness
The warm and inviting guest approaches

The guest's thoughts have lightly come down
(Wiping noises) I want to imprint my heart
(Wiping noises) I want to draw my heart on it
I want to remain
As white as the snow in your heart

--

I wrote a poem because it was so pretty outside.
Honestly.... I only ever wrote poems or diaries quickly to get over with my homework....ㅎㅎㅎ
So I thought it wouldn't come out easily because it's been a while, but maybe thanks to (A)roha, it came out well>< heheh

The snow is beautiful but it is dangerous, so don't slip~~~~
I am going to go protect my snowy guestsㅎㅎㅎ
Cha-night😙
yes yes

End of Eunwoo's Diary

translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!


Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments