[OTHER] AROHA 1ST GENERATION MEMBERSHIP POSTCARD - Eunwoo


To. Aroh(e)a(rt♥︎)
Woah~~~ Hello I am Cha Eunwoo!!!
I can't believe after only hearing about it, we got our own 1st generation membership......
Yes yes hehe ">u<"
Our precious 'Aroha' is becoming a looooot~ moooore~ bigger scale to a little person named 'Cha Eunwoo'.ㅎㅎㅎ
On the fancafe or in handwritten letters, you say that we give you strength, but we gain strength from all of you♥︎
Like a crocodile and a crocodile bird*... "^u^"ㅎㅎㅎ
I can't do this! I guess you all have to be with us for a long long time!
Love you our
Aroh(e)a(rt♥︎)

-Cha Eunwoo-

* t/n: I don't know what the symbiotic relationship a crocodile and a crocodile bird have but I guess it's deep....Ok Eunwoo...

translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!
Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments