[OTHER] Aroha 1st Generation Membership Photocard Message - Moonbin


2016. 02. 28 I gain strength and get less nervous when I read the messages on fancafe or when you come to support us!! That's why I can do better, thank you for always supporting us.
2016. 04. 12 Thanks to the beautiful you, everyday is very exciting, love you
2016. 06. 01 'I love (     ) about you, just because' I don't want to put anything in the blank, you know it right? ㅎㅎ
2016. 11. 25 I will show my affection because everybody gives me lots of love!! I love you, for making me happy.
2016. 11. 25 You are the reason we live, you are our pride, you are our love, thank you for always being with us~

translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments