[OTHER] Aroha 1st Generation Membership Photocard Message - JinJin


2016.04.10 I think the fact there is someone who trusts me, thinks about me, and loves me makes me very happy ㅎㅎ Aroha is like a nail that never rusts, and my only reliable source~
2016. 09. 21 Aroha! Thank you so so much for being born, I loved you, I love you, and I will love you~!
2016. 10. 08 The weather is changing, so there's lots of people catching colds.. Even if it's hot in the afternoon, don't dress too cold!! I will be worriedㅎㅎ
2016. 11. 04 I will be colored into Aroha's dreams, so let's see each other there!! Good night bye bye ♥︎♥︎♥︎ㅎㅎ
2016. 11. 18 I am always thankful, and I love you always~ See you tomorrow!! My love♥︎♥︎ -Your man JinJin-
translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!






Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments