[FANCAFE] 170128 Eunwoo Letter


[From. Eunwoo] Receive my bow♡
Today was Lunar New Years so I got to go home, but I went by subway...I haven't been on that since my trainee days~~~ I was looking around and I thought of (A)rohas on the way^^ (A)rohas use the subway a lot right???ㅎㅎㅎ
It was nice seeing my family on an important holiday♡♡♡heheh
My precious family♡ If anybody is near you, no matter how special it was it's hard to forget. Including how grateful you are. I hope our (A)rohas express love and gratitude to your families and think of every moment as a special moment♡
Honestly, when I was young, I would always whine about how I wanted to play with my friends...ㅎㅎㅎNot knowing how precious time wasㅎㅎㅎStupid young Dongminㅎㅎㅎ
Anyways our beautiful (A)rohas
(A)roha's guardian Eunwoo will bow🤗
Eat delicious food and happy new years
Chanight^^

translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments