[FANCAFE] 170122 Moonbin's Letter


[From. Moonbin] Our 'You' and My 'Me' Just You

Hello! It's Moonbinㅎㅎ 
The weather is very cold lately ㅠㅠ Please be careful so you don't catch a cold!! 
Today our last fansign for our 3rd album has ended, and I want to share some of my honest thoughts that I had while promoting.
To be honest, I was very worried about our 3rd album.. There was barely any time to prepare for it, and I lost my confidence too.. I'm not sure why, but there was a time hehe.. (not now though)
Everyday when we would go on broadcast, I would always be in my own little world, having unnecessary worries so I was very down, but the members would take care of me and I would vent to them, but it did not get better 
That's why I tried lots of things to distract myself from! I crazily exercised, I played games, I even fell asleep the moment I laid my head, but it didn't get better
But I started getting better by reading this book!
I put my earphones on and read I Am Thankful to Myself by Jeon Seunghwan.
And I had lots of thoughts from this book:
"Are you okay?
It's not your fault.
It's okay if you're a bit slow.
You worked hard. Today too.
You're more than enough.

I should have said this to myself first."

-Jeon Seunghwan

I think my problem was just the difference in thoughts. I thought that I wasn't okay, that everything was my fault, that I wasn't worthy... I was really negative, so it was harder on me.
When I was finished with the book, I was very different. I realized you could really change a person with the change of thoughtsㅎㅎ

While I look at everybody, I realized three things... 
1. Someone who supports and loves me really exists, they're right in front of me. I'm happy
2. I can do it, I'm happy
3. I have no reason, but I'm happy

The last one is kind of funny, but that's really how I feel, I can be happy for no reason now hehe
Anyways, I'm very happy now!!!
I know that if I had any worries about my performance or skills, I can work hard and improve
I always have been doing that, and I always will be doing that!
I gained a lot during our 3rd mini album promotions
Now we are preparing for our next album, and it will be better than before!
I promise you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah also on the V-App, the outfits I was talking about was the Aroha Festival poster outfits!! But we don't know our next album concept eitherㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Anyways, let's spend these cold winter days with ASTRO, and look forward to our next album
Lastly I love you!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments