[INTERVIEW] Eunwoo CeCi February Issue


If you were to confess on Valentine's Day, how would you do it?
Long time ago, while I was looking for good places to eat, I found a place with a good, romantic atmosphere where you can also see the Namsan Tower. I want to eat dinner there and naturally give a ring or a necklace and confess.

What type of girl do you want to date?
Someone wise with a deep heart. I want us to understand each other and be comfortable. I want us to have similar interests or hobbies so there can be lots of things to do together.

If you were to go on a date on Valentine's Day?
When I was young, I remember we saw a fireworks festival at Yeouido, and I loved it. I want to go somewhere in the mountains and pull up a tent so the two of us can have time to ourselves. Honestly, does it even matter where we are, it's important that we're together.

A present you want to gift your girlfriend?
Instead of a present, I want to do an event for her. I want to do something like a treasure hunt and hide presents so there's the fun in looking for it.


translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!
Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments