[INTERVIEW] 1 Year since ASTRO's Debut


Do you have anything you want to say to Aroha?
JinJin: I gained lots of strength thanks to Aroha who supported us for one year. If we didn't have Aroha's support, we wouldn't have come this far. I'm also curious, how did you find out about ASTRO and how did you become to like us?
Eunwoo: When we are in the waiting room for the music show, I see our fans. I get really touched when people come to see us for only 10~20 minutes and wait in line for a long time. It makes me want to treat Arohas even better. I'm thankful, thank you for working hard, and I want to tell them to take care of me well this year too. I want to be with them for a long time.
Rocky: Honestly, we don't do every stage wonderfully. We make useless mistakes, and we have lots of things we lack. But I'm just amazed, happy, and thankful that our fans like us regardless. It's cold, I wonder if you guys aren't sick or anything. Are you healthy?
JinJin: We will not lack in at least loving our fans. We will always communicate with Arohas and try hard to listen to what Arohas have to say.
Rocky: Can you write the article as 'ASTRO and AROHA, we'll grow together'?

Do you have anything to say to each other?
Moonbin: You worked hard. Let's start fresh!
Eunwoo: There was a time I was asked, 'Why is it a good thing that ASTRO are 6 members?' But I think it's because we're MJ, JinJin, Moonbin, Rocky, and Sanha, not that we're 6 members.
ASTRO: So cheesy~
Eunwoo: I don't care if there are 100 ASTRO members, as long as it's these same members.
MJ: What do you think of 50 MJ's?
Eunwoo: Hm... nevermind... (everybody laughs)

translated by Flora @offciastro for @ASTROseasons
please credit
don't repost unless you DM me, quote RT only otherwise!

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments